Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Haflinger pix...

If you think I'm partial to Haflingers, I'd have to agree with you 100%!
If you're partial to them as well, & even if your not I hope you enjoy more Haflinger pix.  I hope it's not inappropriate to show pix of people I don't know on our blog.  I contimplated blurring the faces but, that just felt rude.  If anyone of you are these people or owners of the horses, let me know, I'll be happy to email you pix.  A few I have plans to paint or draw in the future.
"Think they'll be letting us get to the party anytime soon"



"To darn cute for words"



"Can't let Camryn see this, she'll feel left out in the mane department big time"



"I can show her this pic though"




"Love the big manes, but this type mane is soooo cute.  Just want to hug this one"...
Tomorrow will be some pix of Halflingers decked out in cart attire.  Oddly enough, I never saw any Haflingers in western tack!!!  Don't worry non-Hafy peeps, come Thurs. I'll post other breeds.  Though most are Drafts anyway :)

3 comments:

  1. All but one if from Waltnut Ridge Farm https://sites.google.com/site/walnutridgefarmhaflingers/home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the guys in harness!

    So... do you think they tease their manes to make them so full and fluffy? (Just joking) I mean... my boys (especially Doc) have thick manes, but they don't poof out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty manes! I hope Shyloh's grows out to be like those!

    We will see, though. . . a horse at her previous place had munched a large section of her mane off!

    ReplyDelete