Friday, October 29, 2010

It must be love!

Our barn isn't large by any means. Once a horse was on the way, hubby built a lovely 12x12 stall, a hay loft, made sure the water and electric were operable.  He cut down lotus trees, and turned them into fence posts, he and my oldest boy tag teamed putting these in.  Fencing in a large paddock, and pasture, I mean I could just go on and on.  Hubbies dream never involved horses or any animal beyond your basic dog out back.  But, knowing and loving me, he's made all this happen. Our barn used to house three indoor/outdoor dog runs, along with Hubby's ATV, tractor, mower, and various other husbandly DIY stuff. Several of the larger items had to move outside.  Hubby still kept his tools, and not huge items in the barn.  I had my horse stuff area, he had his hubby stuff area.  I was content and happy, not bothered with the lack of space.  Without any prompting what so ever, Hubby began moving his stuff into the shed, which is actually pretty big.  Still the ATV and what not had no real home of their own.  Sooooo, hubby solved the problem by adding on to the shed.  Is my Hubby the best or not?  I say he is!!!  disclaimer: Hubby doesn't read this blog, so this blog entry is not made in order to gain anything for myself.  Also, he doesn't have any brothers girls LOL
                                   
Not quite finished, but well on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment