Friday, August 12, 2011

Beeeeutiful days...

The past two days here have been just beeeutiful.  The weather in the 80's with this lovely breeze that the skeeters and no see ums don't like at all.  So during my grazing time, I've been happily grazing instead of the grab a bit and run method I'd been using. 
Mom's been tracking my saddle online, for some odd reason it went from Columbus, Ohio, which is in the south of our state, bypassed our area and is now in Maumee, Ohio way up north.  So, what's up with that?  Did they load it on the wrong truck or what?
Ok by me really though.  I'm enjoying more days off.  Mom's way obsessed about it, we're going camping next weekend and her wants us to ride in it a few times before then.
Her borrowed a camera to take piktures of my old saddle for sale to put on ebay.  Poor Mom her broke it!!!  Kind of like flooding her says, when it rains it poors.  So her'll be taking both cameras for fixing tomorrow.  Shhhhhh, don't tell Samantha that Mom broked her camera!!!
Later...

1 comment: