Sunday, August 14, 2011

New camera experiments...

Camryn here:
Mom said picture of the saddle we're selling on ebay would be way  boring.  If you want to see them and/or buy the saddle, the item number is #150648437773.
I am adding a bunch of pictures her didn't delete after experimenting ALL DAY!!!  I mean her already had to recharge the battery.  Her took a video of me but, her walking while shooting makes it all bouncy.  Plus the skeeters are back with a vengance and they was eating her up, so hers smacking them while filming!!!  Didn't work out so well.
You can see from the flower pix it's been a rainy day.  Mom says that's OK cause it means good weather for new saddle (should be released from UPS captivity tomorrow) and our camping trip next weekend.
K, here's the pictures, only one of me SIGH
Yours truly!!!  Lovely pic of me doing my favorite thing

A wet Shasta Daisy...

I think these flowers are not just beautiful, but would be very tasty as well...

Denver Daisy, the bugs have been tasting this one...Don't blame me...
Tye, he is pretty old sleeps lots.  He's the only one of the dogs I dont like.  He runs the fence like a butthead bully barking.  The others all smile and say "Hi Camryn".  Onyx doesn't like Tye either.  Guess everybody else who does like him just don't know any better?...He is cute though...
This be Ivy and Dad.  Ivy is beloved by all, her is just special that way......
If this picture doesn't make you smile, nothing will!
Later...

2 comments:

  1. Your mom took some pretty pictures. I checked out the picture of your saddle on E-bay. My saddle has long strings just like your old saddle had. Didn't they tickle you? I sometimes jump because I forget the strings are there - Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says those things are to tie things like human raincoats. I think they should be used to tie yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete