Friday, June 24, 2011

They came already/flowers/decal...

I ordered Camryn's Renegade boots on Wed.  Today is Fri. & they've already arrived.  I am soooo excited, trimmer will come to make any needed adjustments.  They also came with extra Velcro straps.  I can't wait to try them out.  Did take some pix though LOL
Think I'll be able to find these if they pop off?

Decal on my truck window, no way I'll not find my truck in Wally World parking lot now...

I've been remiss in sharing my flowers here, some have bloomed and gone already.  Bummed I missed getting pix my poppies, fox glove and clematis.  Our yard is very shaded so some flowers are kind of hit and miss.  If they do well here, I can imagine how gorgeous the sun worshippers would do in full sun.


Balloon Flower...


One of my fav flowers...

The pale yellow really pops out from the road in the shade
I have several different types of Astilbe this one is my fav though.

No comments:

Post a Comment