Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just a tad damp I am...

Camryn here:
Yesterday was a rain all day kinda day.  The temps were pretty mild though so I decided to self wash a bit.  Coulda used some shampoo though I guess...
Ok so I'm a little wet Mom, nothing a little hay won't cure.  At least I don't smell like wet dog right?...

Ahhhhhh, yes Nervana, a cure all for what might ail you I say...
Onyx here: So what's the comment about smelling like a wet dog about?  Mmmmm, one of us has brains enough to come in outa the rain.  Hint, it's not Camryn!!!
Later...

4 comments:

  1. Had a nice roll in the mud, huh Camryn? How long did it take your mom to clean you?

    I love the photo of you eating the hay with your eyes closed! hay=bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all do that! Roll in mud and stuff! yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camryn here:
    Nope not mud, that was all rain water from standing in the downpour. I rarely roll outside, save the energy for in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.... you are certainly more than a little wet!
    But, the hay does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete