Sunday, December 11, 2016

It's here...pic heavy

Yup, snow!  About three inches, though our wind distributes it about, causing it to vary...
I've been spotted by Pippin...

I imagine they're coming in to see what I plan to do about the disappearance of their grass...

Pippin: "It's gone all gone!"

Merlin: "I keep telling him to just dig a little. He's such a Pipsqueak!"

That nose, I just want to kiss it...

This nose too of course. 

😘😘😘

Trying to mimic Pippins coloring?

The girls have the right idea. 

They can come in at anytime but, chose to while I cleaned. 

Just because. 

6 comments:

  1. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it highly over rated don't you! We've since changed to ice & snow 😖

      Delete
  2. I cracked up at IT'S ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way he came running all worried. I reminded him there's always hay in the barn. Wonder if he's a southern boy? His coat took longer to prepare for winter and still isn't as abundant as Merlins.

      Delete