Friday, September 13, 2013

It happened, I moved...

Camryn here:
FINALLY, I moved to the new place today.  Mom moved my kitties yesterday so they could be locked up a bit before I got there in hopes that they'd realize the new barn is a good place & that's where their foods is!
So today, Mom camed and gived me breakfast, while I ate she was hauling everything in the barn outa the barn and to the truck.  I mean everything, I got kinda excited knowing what this must mean.  Everytime Mom walked by with something of mine, I'd nicker "don't forget me too".  Mom'd say "don't you worry, you're last loaded but, not least for sure".   After my big wheelbarrow was loaded I did get kinda worried but, then Danette showed up & I knew she'd come to say goodbye and that meant Mom wasn't forgetting me.  I have barely been worked with for months, haven't trailered since last year.  Danette had come for reinforments just in case,  no problems though after so much mud and Mom's talking bout my new room for so long I was ready.  The loading was a total non-event!
Then I got to the new place, Mom opened the barn before unloading me so my kitties came right out to greet me.  Mom tooked me to my new Princess Suite, I kinda hesitated but sawed all the hay sitting in the corner so in I went.  I made sure Mom tooked pics for everyone too...

I'm all set in the Princess Suite, room service is excellant here.
 

The Princess Suite is gynormous, "thanx Dad"...
Mom had just read that leaving one inche between the boards improves ventilation, quite nice I think.
 

"Sorry can't come up for breath just yet, gotta eat"...
 

  "OMG WHAT IS THAT?"
 

I yelled for Mom cause something was staring at me, she explained that it was just Dexter and that he eats grass just like me.  I wasn't sure though, specially when I saw him running round after the brown version of himself and biting it on the neck!!!  Mom sayed they was playing, I think he was trying to eat the other one!
 

Margeaux, much like me found her food right away...
 

Then she went out to explore my patio & paddock to report her findings back to me..
 

Maizee was intent on checking the inside of our new home out...
 

Then she chilled either on the cushions you can see behind her, or in the barn door.  She only ventured out of the barn when she spotted Ivy.  She was all happy bout that, cuddling right up purring "oh there you are, I've missed you"...
 

Besides the odd creatures eating each other next door, my room really does have an awesome view...
 


Mom sayed that God probably painted tonights sky all these colors just to welcome me to the neighborhood.
 
The plan had been for me to get turned out in my paddock after spending a few hours in the Princess Suite.  But, it was quite windy so Mom felt it best for me to just wait till tomorrow.  My fan club did come to greet me.  Sorry, no pix of the kids Mom forgot SIGH.  Kaley fell head over heels in love of course, she's such a sweetie and knows how to give treats and pet my nose really good.  Lil Jake was kinda scared but, Mom helped him give me treats.  He calmed down onced I played "honk the bike horn & fetched a ball Mom tossed in my stall".  The littlest Little Joshua is really little, but I did manage to reach out to snuffles his hair, it smelled good.  The Littles Momma later said she apologizes in advance cause she has a feeling that Kaley will be stalking Mom for opportunities to vist me :)  As she told Mom this Kaley appeared out of no where which had Mom laughing.
Mom is loving having me back where I should be, which is in the back yard. 
Later

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad the Princess Suite is up to par for you! It looks like dad built it with a lot of love! So much amazing stuff has been happening lately!! Lucky pony :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Dad's great specially for a non horsey person. We're giving him a break for a few days before he gets to start on my next project ;)

      Delete
  2. oh my oh my that princess suite is just amazing. I bet you don't mind staying in there at all. What's up with that pony? Dexter is it? He looks very strange I hope he doesn't eat all that grass. If he is so hungry he eats his mate.
    And lots of littles to play with too. Wow Camryn I'm booking my flight right now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gots room in the Princess Suite for the two off us. Mom says that Dexter be a long ear. She says I'll get used to them and like them too.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your new digs. The suite looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dad hung a chandelier today (caged light fixture) in my stall!!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your new home - the Princess Suite looks like a PALACE! You are gonna love that little neigh-hour or should we say bray-bour?

    Hope you and your kitties settle in well and enjoy your lovely new home :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide which side of the paddock to stand on. The horses keep calling to me so I tend to stand closer to them guys. The kitties are doing great :)

      Delete
    2. All the neigh-bors n bray-bors seem really nice. The Neighs call to me more, so I'm hanging out at that end of the paddock for now. Kitties are enjoying the new place too

      Delete
  5. Wow! Camryn! That is some "pad"! I could stay there, and for some time too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure come on over across the pond. I gots an upstairs too

      Delete