Tuesday, September 17, 2013

While I was running round...

Camryn here:
So, while I was running round n round my paddock because of the levitating pavillion, we had a very important visitor for dinner.  Actually he brought his own dinner in the form of his Mommy Sam...

Lincoln all content with his Mommy...
 

Dad's cold is all better so he finally got to hold Grandfoal.  I'm thinking Dad is gonna be enjoying Grandfoal judging by his expression.  Funny how Littles just bring a look of adoration to all adult faces isn't it...
 

See told ya, now Mom has that look on her face too...
 

Have you ever seen such a proud Daddy with his own little boy?  Chris says he didn't realize he had an empty space in his life till Lincoln came and filled it all up.
 
Kinda bummed, I didn't get to meet Grandfoal just yet as I was busy running round n round n round.  Maybe next time?  Mom says there be always a next time.
Later

1 comment: